Having sold more than 100 million copies translated in over 40 languages, many people have become fans of the popular movie “The Lord of the Rings.” This classic story is considered by millions of people as the greatest fantasy adventure tale ever told. It is a story of the struggle between good and evil for having possession of a ring which has magical powers. The Anduril Lord of the Rings sword was wielded by Aragorn in the tale.
The blade features symbols of the sun and moon, which is a representation of the sons of Elendil, Isildur and Antrion, and seven stars that represent Elendil’s sword, who lost his life while wielding it in a battle against Sauron. The Anduril Replica has an inscription in the language of Sindarin on the pommels which translates to “my name is Narsil, this great sword was made by Telchar in Nogrod.” Anduril replica sword is a 20th Century luxury made of solid metal and an antique silver plated finish, with gold fittings. Its grip is made of quality leather and it has a long length of 52 cm stainless steel.
This beautifully made Lord of the Rings sword is one of the most recognizable fantasy swords in the world and can be a great addition to your valuable collections. It is capable of impacting great damage when swung fully. The leather handle is crafted with a unique pommel, making it one of the most famous swords.
- It has a dimension of 52 x 1.8 x 6.8 inches and weighs 12 pounds. Its overall shipping weight is 12.5 pounds.
- Its overall length is 52 in and the blade length is 40 in, with a thickness of 1/4 inches.
- The blade is made of double-edged tempered 420 stainless steel material, with authentic runes inscribed both sides of the false-edged blade
- Its handle has a solid metal cross guard pummeled with antique silver and gold plated fittings. The handle is wrapped with real leather.
- This Anduril replica sword is made with detailes brought to perfection.