The Lord of the Rings is a tale about hobbits, wraiths, and a slew of other mythical creatures. It follows a group of Hobbits on a journey to destroy the One Ring. Sauron, a Dark Lord, wishes to take control of Middle-Earth. So, he creates the One Ring to gain power over everyone else. Bilbo Baggins, a hobbit, finds the ring but did not realize what it was. After Gandalf the Wizard examines the ring, he realizes it is the One Ring that was lost. The wizard tells Frodo Baggins, Bilbo’s cousin, what the ring is and Frodo must destroy it. So Frodo gets a group together and sets out for Mount Doom (where Sauron forges the One Ring centuries earlier.)
Along the way, they meet several characters, friends, and foes. One of the foes is the Witchking. This evil dude is the leader of the Nazgûl. The Nazgûl are immortal, invisible wraiths, Sauron is in control of this group. They were instructed to stop the Hobbits and gain control of the One Ring. Witch-king of Angmar took over Rhudaur and fought other battles with his gleaming sword.
Do you want to pretend that you are seeking the One Ring? Are you looking for immortality by becoming a Nazgûl? Do you want to cosplay as the leader and holding the sword of the Witchking high above your head? Maybe you just enjoy really cool movie memorabilia. The Witchking Sword would be the perfect addition to anyone’s collection!
- The Witchking sword is a monumental replica. With an overall length of 54 inches, you will not be disappointed.
- Our replica appears as it does inside the big screen. The blade is a gorgeous 40 inches of 420 J2 stainless steel.
- Pretend you are riding with the Nazgûl, and hold the sword of the Witchking high above your head. Enclose your fingers around the genuine leather-wrapped grip.
- The design is a legitimate solid metal cross-guard. The pommel is alluring with engraving details and an antique metal finish. You would be proud to display this in your home or gallery!
- Our replicas are blunt. Children can hold them with the help of an adult.
There are no reviews yet.